- In order to facilitate the smooth running of the school it would be appreciated if parents could be punctual in bringing children to school and collecting them. The school hours are 9.30am – 12.45pm. Afternoon sessions and breakfast clubs are also available.
- It is important we have an up to date list of telephone numbers of both parents and guardians both at home and at work, so that in the event of an emergency contact can be made.
- For security reasons please give written permission for a friend or relative to collect your child. Written permission must be received prior to the child being collected. For further information please consult parents handbook. Once a member of staff has handed a child to a parent, or nominated person collecting your child, the child no longer remains the responsibility of the school.
- Please label all personal belongings. Shoe bags may be purchased from school in which to keep wellington boots ready for outdoor activities.
- Children will be provided with milk, fruit and vegetables during the mid-morning break.
- A late collection charge is applied each time a child is collected later than 10 minutes passed the session time.
- Please do not bring a child to school who is unwell. If a child has been sick during the night, please do not send them to school in the morning. It would be more sensible to keep the child home for one day or longer to ensure that they have fully recovered.
- If a child is being given antibiotics they should not be brought to school. We appreciate that children enjoy attending school, but they should not return until they are fully well again and the course of medication has been completed.